Collins Irish Pub is open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily for full service. Masks are required by staff and guests. We are continuing to adhere to all local, state, and CDC safety and social distancing guidelines.
Collins Irish Pub is open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily for food service only. Masks are required for guests and staff.
We will post updates on our website as we have more information. Come in and enjoy our amazing food in a safe and sanitary atmosphere! We are adhering to all local, state, and CDC safety and social distancing guidelines.
Collins Irish Pub is temporarily closed due to the Governor’s executive order.
We will post updates on our website as we have more information. Thank you for your continued support as we navigate this challenging time. We hope to serve you again soon.
To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, we have implemented the following protocols within our restaurant:
- We are conducting temperature checks at the beginning of each shift for every staff member and keeping a log
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves
- We are operating at 25% occupancy and have modified our dining room layout to continue to facilitate social distancing
- We have increased the frequency of our sanitization procedures
- We are using single use condiments, disposable cups, disposable menus, etc.
If you do not feel comfortable dining in with us, we are continuing to offer our full menu for takeout/curbside service. Please call 928-214-7363 to place your order over the phone.
Thank you for your continued support as we navigate through this challenging time.
5/10/20: Collins Irish Pub will re-open Monday, May 11 at our normal hours of 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily at a hard cap of 25% occupancy. We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitizing procedures and will be using single use condiments, disposable cups, and disposable menus, according to and within CDC guidelines. Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you again.
4/28/20: To-go and curbside service now available starting at 11:30 a.m.
To our Collins family and friends,
We have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19 in our community.
To keep everyone as safe as possible, we are temporarily implementing the following changes in our business hours and service.
Collins Irish Pub & Grill will be open Tuesday-Sunday, 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. for to-go and CURBSIDE service only until April 30th, unless extended.
At that time, we will re-evaluate and provide further communication on our hours and services via our website and social media accounts. Follow @collinsirishpub for updates.
Currently, our full menu will be available for CURBSIDE service. You can view that menu here: https://collinsirishpub.com/menu/full/
Additionally, to help our community, we are offering:
- KIDS EAT FREE with the purchase of an adult entree and beverage, with no limit. If two adult entrees and beverages are purchased, you get two kids meals free, etc.
- Liquor and beer to-go (anything closed container). That means you can order a bottled beer or bottle of wine with your meal.
Food & Drink specials:
- Wings & Beer Bundle (12 wings with 6-pack domestic) $15
- Wings & Beer Bundle (12 wings with 6-pack imports) $20
- 50 cent wings (limit 2 dozen)
To order, please call ahead 928.214.7363 or come to Collins to place your order. We will have a table set up at the entrance. You may wait in your car and we will bring your order out. Remember, parking is free during this time.
While everything might feel a little uncertain at the moment, what we know for certain is that we still need to eat. And that’s where Collins can help. We are committed to bringing you quality and fresh American & Irish cuisine, drinks, and excellent service.
Please stay safe, healthy, and take care of one another. Thank you for your support! We hope to see you back at Collins very soon.
-The Collins Team
Our sister restaurant Market Bar & Kitchen will be closed until April 30th, unless extended.