Collins Available for Curbside Service
Open Tuesday-Sunday, 12-8 p.m. until April 1st
To our Collins family and friends,
We have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19 in our community.
To keep everyone as safe as possible, we are temporarily implementing the following changes in our business hours and service.
Collins Irish Pub & Grill will be open today, March 17, 2020 until 8 p.m.
Beginning Wednesday, March 18, we will be open Tuesday-Sunday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. for CURBSIDE service only until April 1. At that time, we will re-evaluate and provide further communication on our hours and services via our website and social media accounts.
Currently, our full menu will be available for CURBSIDE service. You can view that menu here: https://collinsirishpub.com/menu/full/
Additionally, to help our community, we are offering:
- KIDS EAT FREE with the purchase of an adult entree and beverage, with no limit. If two adult entrees and beverages are purchased, you get two kids meals free, etc.
- Liquor and beer to-go (anything closed container). That means you can order a bottled beer or bottle of wine with your meal.
Food & Drink specials:
- Wings & Beer Bundle (12 wings with 6-pack domestic) $15
- Wings & Beer Bundle (12 wings with 6-pack imports) $20
- 50 cent wings (limit 2 dozen)
To order, please call ahead 928.214.7363 or come to Collins to place your order. We will have a table set up at the entrance. You may wait in your car and we will bring your order out. Remember, parking is free during this time.
While everything might feel a little uncertain at the moment, what we know for certain is that we still need to eat. And that’s where Collins can help. We are committed to bringing you quality and fresh American & Irish cuisine, drinks, and excellent service.
Please stay safe, healthy, and take care of one another. We hope to see you back at Collins very soon.
-The Collins Team
Our sister restaurant Market Bar & Kitchen will be closed until April 1st.